Since I've been taking these products I have less energy than before. Why?
Loss of energy is one of the body's first symptoms that the internal chemistry
is not functioning properly. This can be caused by many things. Our products
contain highly detoxifying properties that may release toxins into the blood
stream that have been locked away in soft tissue and cells for a long time.
This rapid release of toxins, although a good thing, can produce a temporary
overload on the kidneys trying to process them. While this in not harmful the
backup of toxins into the gut can produce such things as diarrhea and fatigue.
These symptoms will pass in a few weeks and may be greatly reduced by lowering
the initial dosage in persons you suspect might be toxic and gradually raising
to optimal dosage over a few weeks time.